Nordic Know-How #6 District Heating & Cooling
Webinar and launch of the sixth chapter in the Nordic Know-How series!
Welcome back to the Nordic Know-How series!
On February 28th, we will deep dive into a new chapter – this time about district heating and cooling. Join us for a webinar and gain knowledge alongside competent speakers with expertise in the subject field.
During the webinar, you will learn:
- What district heating and cooling is
- Advantages for hospitals
- Lessons learned, from Swedish projects
- Where to start
Prior to the event, you will have access to the freshly launched report Nordic Know-How #6 District Heating & Cooling. The report covers experiences from the area as well as examples from Swedish hospitals, where district heating and cooling has been implemented as an energy source. From it, you will gain an introduction to the technology and to the advantages of district heating and cooling as a reliable energy source for hospital buildings.
- Presentation of the report – Johannes Brundin, Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare
- District heating and cooling in Sweden, history and future – Paul Westin, Swedish Energy Agency
- Lessons learned, implementing of district cooling at Helsingborg Hospital – David Olerup, Öresundskraft AB
- Building local capacity to decarbonizing heating and cooling – Peter Anderberg, Heat Academy
15.30 Round-up of the meeting
Previous Nordic Know-How reports:
#1 NITROUS OXIDE DESTRUCTION
#2 GEOTHERMAL ENERGY
#5 RENEWABLE ENERGY PRODUCTION
Link to reports: https://nordicshc.org/projects/documents.html
Link to previous video recorings: https://nordicshc.org/projects/videos.html
The Nordic Know-How series is created within the project Platform for Internationalisation: Energy and Climate Smart Healthcare, financed by the Swedish Energy Agency.