Workshop Nordic Sustainable Healthcare - Oslo
- Sustainable Healthcare Calendar
- 2019-01-29 10:00 - 15:30
Join us in Oslo!
With funding from Nordic Innovation, NCSH is writing a Nordic White paper on sustainable healthcare. During the project we will give an introduction to sustainability within Nordic healthcare, put it in a global context as well as point to areas of certain interest and future innovation areas. To gather information and best practice examples we are inviting hospitals, suppliers and other stakeholders to workshops in all Nordic countries. We've previously held events in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland and last but not least we're hosting a workshop in Norway on January 29th.
If you want to contribute to the White paper, or if you are interested in learning more about what sets Nordic sustainable healthcare apart from the rest of the world, please contact us to book your place at the workshop. If you want to hold a presentation, please let us know when you make your reservation!
09.45 - Welcome to the workshop at Nordic Innovation! Coffe and fruits will be served.
10.00 - Beginning of workshop
- Creating a more sustainable healthcare – Linn Grundtman at Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare
- Nordic Collaboration - Arvid Løken, Senior Innovation Advisor at Nordic Innovation
- Creating a Nordic White paper - Linnea Turnstedt at Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare
- Thoughts from procurers - Tore Havellen, Senior Advisor at Oslo University Hospital
- Green infrastructure and climate adaptation at hospitals- David Brasfield, Miljøleder at Sunnaas sykehus
- Sustainable Healthcare in Norway; challenges and opportunities - Kathrine Myhre, CEO at Norway Healthtech
- Norwegian companies & sustainable innovation - Hans Eirik Melandsø, Programme Manager at health and wellbeing at Innovasjon Norge
- Sustainable solutions - presentations from suppliers: Schneider Electric, Bauer Watertechnology, Paxxo, Energy Machines and Glamox
- Other speakers to be announced
15.30 End of workhop
16.00 Welcome to the mingle at the Ambassador Residence! (please note that this event has a limited number of participants)
- The Swedish ambassador Krister Bringéus greets us
What: Workshop with focus on Nordic sustainable healthcare
Where: 7. etg, Stensberggata 25, 0170 Oslo, Norge
When: 10-15.30, January 29th
Fee: Free of charge. No-show will be invoiced 250 SEK + VAT
Registration: Note, there is limit of participants, sign up to day to ensure your participation. This event is full.
2019-03-25 13:00 - 17:00
Training: Introduction to sustainable healthcare
2019-06-17 - 2019-06-19
The Nordic Conference on Sustainable Healthcare 2019 - Espoo - Finland
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80