Workshop Nordic Sustainable Healthcare - Stockholm
Save the date!
With funding from Nordic Innovation, NCSH is writing a Nordic White paper on sustainable healthcare. During the project we will give an introduction to sustainability within Nordic healthcare, put it in a global context as well as point to areas of certain interest and future innovation areas. To gather information and best practice examples we are inviting hospitals, suppliers and other stakeholders to workshops in all Nordic countries. Next up is the workshop in Stockholm, Sweden, which will be held in collaboration with Swecare.
If you want to contribute to the White paper, or if you are interested in learning more about what sets Nordic sustainable healthcare apart from the rest of the world, please contact us to book your place at the workshop. If you want to hold a presentation, please let us know when you make your reservation!
13.00 Welcome coffee
- Creating a more sustainable healthcare – Daniel Eriksson, Founder of NCSH
- Swecare and sustainability in healthcare - Nima Jokilaakso, Project Manager Digital Health at Swecare
- A Nordic perspective - Arvid Løken, Senior Innovation Advisor, Nordic Innovation
14.30 Coffe break
- Sustainable soulutions - Companies from NCSH and Swecare
- Thoughts from procurers - Gustav Eriksson, Head of Environmental Departement at Karolinska University Hospital and Charlotta Brask, Head at Sustainability at Stockholm County Council
- Workshop: Future green Nordic hospitals – creating a Nordic White Paper!
What: Workshop with focus on Nordic sustainable healthcare
Where: Swecare, Sveavägen 63, Stockholm
When: 13.00-17.30, October 3rd
Fee: Free of charge. No-show will be invoiced 250 sek + VAT
Registration: (name, organisation, contact information and allergies)
- Sveavägen 63
2019-06-17 - 2019-06-19
The Nordic Conference on Sustainable Healthcare 2019 - Espoo - Finland
2019-10-15 - 2019-10-17
Canada - Quebec - delegation, conference, study tour
2019-12-03 13:00 - 17:00
Training: Sustainable healthcare - Malmö - half day
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80