Workshop on sustainable healthcare - Copenhagen
Welcome to a Nordic Sustainable Healthcare workshop in Copenhagen!
On November 1st hospitals, suppliers and other stakeholders are invited to Copenhagen with Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare.
NCSH is writing a Nordic White paper on sustainable healthcare with funding from Nordic Innovation.To gather information and best practice, this workshop will be held on November 1st in Copenhagen in collaboration with DTU - Technical University of Denmark.
Don´t forget to sign up for this workshop if you want to contribute to the White paper and are interested in learning more about what sets Nordic sustainable healthcare apart from the rest of the world. To book, please contact us. If you want to hold a presentation please let us know when you make your reservation.
10.00 Welcome coffe
- DTU and sustainable healthcare - Sam Kondo Steffensen with colleagues, DTU Business
- Nordic sustainable healthcare - Daniel Eriksson, NCSH
- Sustainable healthcare: one of four Nordic core qualities - Mona Truelsen, Nordic Innovation
- CIS in hospitals - Patrick Hulsen, Daintel
- A green transition in the Capital Region - Ole Gerner, Region Hovedstaden
- Sustainable healthcare innovations and solutions - Mai-Britt Beldam, Ecophon, Niels Mads Nielsen, Dansk Plejeteknik, Elisabeth Heimdal Wærsted, Saint-Gobain Nordic A/S, Irina Lindquist, Schneider Electric, Maria Gaden Bjerre, Randers Region Hospital
- Workshop - creating a Nordic white paper on sustainable healthcare
What: Workshop with focus on Nordic sustainable healthcare
Where: DTU Business, Executive School of Business, Kollegiebakken, Building 421 C, DK-2800 Lyngby
When: 10-15, November 1st
Fee: Free of charge. No-show will be invoiced 250 SEK + VAT
Registration: (name, organisation, contact information and allergies). Registration is open until October 26th at 14.00.
Contact us if you want to participate, hold a presentation or want more information.
+46 40 606 55 80
2019-03-25 13:00 - 17:00
Training: Introduction to sustainable healthcare
2019-06-17 - 2019-06-19
The Nordic Conference on Sustainable Healthcare 2019 - Espoo - Finland
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80